Friday 28 December 2012

2013 - New Year Resolutions


2013, you are just around the corner. And that scares me just a little. I’ll tell you why. There will be so many changes for me. I’m not the biggest fan of change, but I’m finally coming to terms with the fact that I need to embrace it, because it will change me for the better. Opening my life up to new experiences. I’ll be flying the nest in September. Off to University (it’s all dependent on whether I get the grades, of course!) so I’m a little hesitant, naturally.

With change creeping up on me, I’ve decided to share my New Year’s Resolutions with you all. 

Maisie’s 2013 Resolutions
Laugh. A lot.
Write your own personal mission statement.
Go to Glasgow, Scotland.
Read all those books that are still brand new but you’ve never got around to reading.
Drink a lot of tea.
Be with those who really make you see the value of your own self.
Take a road trip.
Go to Paris
Be fearless (at least as much as you can be)
Volunteer for charity.
Cycle a half marathon in aid of charity.
Finally write that novel.
Appreciate all the golden moments.
Do not fear getting hurt.
Make the best of your situation.
Go ice skating.
Trust those who know you best.

What will your 2013 resolutions?

xo Maisie



0 comments:

Post a Comment